We Buy Mobile Homes with Land in Austin
We buy mobile homes with land by providing home sellers with a cash offer to buy. If you are happy with the offer, we move forward and close the transaction when it's most convenient for you.
Who Do We Buy Mobile Homes From
- Are you Behind On Mortgage Payments?
- Have You Received a Notice of Substitute Trustee?
- Are you seeking to Avoid Foreclosure?
- Does Your House Need Expensive Repairs that You Don’t Want To Fix Up?
- Are You Going Through A Divorce?
- Do you need to Relocate Quickly, and want a Quick, Cash Sale?
- Do You Own Unwanted Rental Property?
- Did You Inherit A Property in Need of Repairs?
- Do You Have Frustrating Tenants That You Can’t Get Rid Of?
- Are You Selling a House in Probate?
- Do You Own A Vacant or Abandoned Property?
- Do You Want To Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions?
- Does Your House have a Bad Foundation?
- Do You Have Little Or No Equity And Need To Sell?
- Do You Own A “Fixer Upper” That You Don’t Want To Fix Up Or Don’t Have Time To Fix Up?
- Has Your MLS Listing Expired and You're Tired of Trying to Sell?
- Do You Need To Sell A Hoarder House
Our Main Goal as a Professional Mobile Home Buyer
We Live and Work Locally in the Austin Area
How Do I Sell My Mobile Home Fast
How Our 3-Step Process Works
At Zit Buys Homes, we believe in getting results quickly. Real estate transactions can be notoriously complicated, which is why we've created a quick and effective 3-step process that helps you get your cash fast! With us, there's no need to deal with real estate agents, potential buyers, banks, or any other parties that could potentially slow things down.
Why go through all that hassle when you can make a single call? At Zit Buys Homes, we've adopted an easy process for you to sell your home, consisting of the following steps:
1. Contact Us
Call us at 512-825-2525 for a brief chat, where we'll discuss the property that you want to sell and even offer you a price then and there. This means that you're able to determine if this a good fit for you within minutes!
2. Schedule Your Appointment
If everything sounds good, the next step is to schedule an appointment, where we will go out to inspect your property. Does your property need work? Not a problem! We buy homes in their current condition. We also take time during this appointment to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
3. Sell Your Home
If you accept our offer, that's our cue to get the ball rolling on our end! We take care of everything, including all paperwork, so you simply have to sit back and wait for your payment, which you get as soon as the transaction closes.
Each offer we make is tailored toward the situation that works for you. An offer that works and fits within your timeframe. If you have any questions about how it works, give us a call at 512-825-2525 or click here to fill out a form and we will get right back with you.